Did you know that the Environmental Protection Agency has cited indoor air pollution as one of the top concerns in our country today?
Did you know that dirt, mold, bugs, mites, and other “stuff” are all living in your duct system? Rainaldi can get rid of it all with a whole-house duct cleaning. Duct cleaning can help keep your entire home cleaner and healthier. It will eliminate mold, bacteria, germs, dust and dirt from the source keeping it from recirculating into your air.
Some adverse effects of poor air quality:
- Aggravated allergies and Asthma, rhinitis, sinusitis, and allergic respiratory disease
- Excessive dirt, smoke, mold, bacteria, and smoke
- Increased utility bills due to decreased air flow
- Unpleasant fumes and odors
A Rainaldi technician will use specialized tools to dislodge dirt and debris trapped in your air flow system and finish with a sanitizing process. The process involves cleaning the other various heating and cooling components, including the supply and return air ducts and registers, Duct cleaning includes the cleansing of various heating and cooling components of forced air systems, including the supply and return air ducts and registers, grills and diffusers, heat exchangers and cooling coils.
A few of the benefits include:
- Kills bacteria and mold
- Helps remove dust in your home
- Improves the efficiency of your system
- Makes your home smell clean and fresh
- Recommended by allergists and doctors
Contact us for more information about duct cleaning or any of our other products and services.