Zoning is simply the process of splitting your home into areas that have similar heating and cooling needs. By zoning your home you are able to precisely control the temperature of multiple areas in you home, enjoy increased levels of comfort , and save money on your utility bills as well.
Is Zoning the Right Solution for You?
- Do you have internal areas of your home that tend to overheat or over cool?
- Are different family members comfortable at different temperatures?
- Are any rooms used for special purposes such as a home office or exercise room?
- Do you have problems with temperatures varying from one floor of your house to another?
- Are any rooms seldom used such as a formal dining room or guest bedroom?
- Do you have any rooms that have unique cooling and heating requirements such as a sunroom, basement or bonus room?
- Do you entertain often?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, contact Rainaldi (CONTACT LINK HERE) to discuss how zoning your home could be a good solution for you.
Customizing zones for your home.
Now you can divide your home’s ductwork to heat or cool different areas of your home independently. This allows your entire family to be comfortable, no matter where they are in your home. You can divide your home up into zones that make sense to you and best fit your family’s lifestyle. To begin, you may want to separate the sleeping areas from the living areas. Then you can separate specialty areas like the kitchen, guest bedrooms, even a home office or rec room. The possibilities are endless, and entirely up to you.
Contact Rainaldi for help setting up your home for zoning. As always, if you have any other questions please contact us, ask about our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.